It is mainly used for mold surface grinding and mirror polishing (or high quality mirror polishing) . It can also be used for the grinding and polishing of mold planes, small curvature arcs, or other surfaces.
1. Thin elbow, 90 degree elbow height: 12.50mm;
2. The driving source is compatible with a wide range;
3. High speed load, speed range: 0~35000 rpm;
4. The replacement of the grinding disc is convenient and quick. (Equipped with special tools for grinding disc assembly and disassembly);
5. disc size specifications complete. (Supporting: 8 sizes of the disc) Φ10, Φ12, Φ14, Φ16, Φ18, Φ20, Φ25, Φ30mm;
6. The high strength steel manufacturing, precision wear of transmission parts, precise and delicate surface treatment process;
7. Equipped with a variety of new high-gloss consumables.